FiscalityONE MRP (II)
Accelerate your Materials & Manufacturing Production Processes
Rely on FiscalityONE MRP to effortlessly run your manufacturing and procurement operations. You’ll have a solid foundation for your business to thrive and embrace growth.
FiscalityONE MRP (II) | Manufacturing & Materials Resource Planning
FiscalityONE provides a great deal of functionality to help improve and automate the IT processes required during the production process – from Supplier Ordering through to Works Order Management, Finished Goods Stock Control and Customer Order Fulfilment. We’ve spent a long time working with our clients to get our system working the way they want it – and seen so many times how production processes and customer’s requirements constantly change over time. Investing in FiscalityONE means investing in the future – a system that will grow with your business and can be easily adapted at a fraction of the cost of its competitors.
Comprehensive features for complete production control
- Purchase Order Processing
- Goods Receipting / Inspection
- Works & External Orders
- Inventory Management
- Issues / WIP
- Bill Of Materials
- Assembly Costing / Valuation
- Specification Sheets
- Capacity Planning / Scheduling
- Sales Order Processing
- Customer Invoicing
- SOP Compliance
- Job Tracking & Routing
- MRP / ERP Automation
- Serial Number Control
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Financial Software
- EDI (In & Out)
More information about how the system works
- Components can either be raw materials or other finished products (bought-in or manufactured) that comprise a final sell-able product.
- Create automated purchase and works-orders for everything required to manufacture the product.
- Choose the most appropriate supplier from pricing tables and even define complex buying logic.
- User prompts and automated thresholds when purchase order quantity when close to supplier’s price-breaks.
- Optimum purchase quantities.
- Define manufacturing wastage and tolerances.
- Enable fast decision making and ensure sufficient stock for all production processes
- Automatically create supplier purchase orders as required.
- Stock appears immediately in the system upon receipt, once barcoded in the warehouse.
- No time delay whilst waiting administrative input.
- User confirmation required for accepting prompts regarding under-stocking.
- Stock, Requirement and Production balances stored against the Product record for easy view and analysis
- Full and easy on-the-screen drilldown – total transparency
- Live links into Microsoft Excel for additional analysis.
- Performance information and production progress tracked and recorded within the entire process – from raw materials to finished goods.
- No limit to the number of production resources that can be used.
- Each Product can have an allocated set-up, pass-through time and set-down time – calculate production utilisation.
- Gantt drag and drop production planning coming soon.
- Raw-materials and finished goods are immediately updated in the system
- Stock assigned to a stock-location in the warehouse – as soon as they’ve come off the production line.
- Direct Customer Shipment invoicing no problem – either at the point of dispatch of in later.
- The barcoding workflow easy to use and intuitive.
FiscalityONE MRP(II): Manufacturing & Materials Management the Smart Way >>